Adilabad District Medical & Health Officer Recruitment 2018-Apply 15 Posts: District Medical & Health Officer, Adilabad invites application for the posts of Data Entry Operators. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. 10010/2017. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply offline before 11/01/2018. The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and the written test. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test.
Vacancies in District Medical & Health Officer, Adilabad:
Number of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Posts: Data Entry Operators (DEO)
Notification No: 10010/2017
Sanctioned posts of DEOs in Adilabad Dist:
|S No.||Name of the PHC||No. of Post|
Name of the Category
No of Posts
Unit of appointment
Qualification and Experience
|1||Data Entry Operators (DEO)|
|15||District||i) The Candidates should have a degree qualification from a recognized University and should be proficient in MS Office applications. ii). They should also have at least two years’ experience in Data Entry.|
Roster Points from No: 01
Open Reservation as per Presidential Orders: 20%
Local Reservation as per Presidential orders: 80%
Age: The minimum age is 18 years, and maximum age is 44 years shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2017 for recruitment of DEOs on Outsourcing basis with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
- For SCs. STs & BCs 5 (Five) years
- For ex-servicemen 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and the written test. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test. The written test will be conducted for 100 marks.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application and send the filled in application along with the list of mentioned documents by post to
|The District Medical & Health Officer, Adilabad|
List of documents to be enclosed:
- S.C. or Equivalent examination.
- Intermediate or (10+2) examination.
- Qualifying examination (Degree) pass certificate.
- Technical Qualification (MS Office) & Date Entry Experience certificate.
- Latest caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/ MRO concerned.
- Study certificates for the year from 4th Class to 10th Class and in case of private study residence certificates from the Tahsildhar/ MRO concerned.
- PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota.
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-serviceman Quota.
- Photograph duly pasted on the application form and (2) Extra Photographs along with Envelope (with affixing Rs. 25/- Service postage Stamps), Acknowledgement Card has duly written address of applicant for correspondence should be enclosed to the Application form
- Application / Registration fees of Rs. 200/- (DD) are to be paid for the post of DEO in favor of The Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Adilabad. The Application / Registration fee is exempted for the SC, ST, ExService men and Disabled Candidates.
|Last date for offline applications||11/01/2018|
|For official notification and Application form Click here|