Health-Family Welfare Kurnool Recruitment 2017- For 21 Posts RNTCP key staff of District PPM: District T.B Control Society, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for the posts of RNTCP key staff of District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator, Senior TB Treatment Supervisor (S.T.S.), Accountant (Full time), TB Health Visitor (TBHV) and RNTCP Lab- Technicians I Sputum Microscopist on the contract basis. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. 01/Al/DTC/Kurnool/2017. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply before 02/12/2017. The scrutiny of applications will be done from 03/12/2017 to 07/12/2017. The Interview will be conducted on 10/12/2017 and 11/12/2017.
Vacancies in Health-Family Welfare Kurnool
Number of Posts: 21
Name of the Posts: District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator, Senior TB Treatment Supervisor (S.T.S.), Accountant (Full time), TB Health Visitor (TBHV) and RNTCP Lab- Technicians I Sputum Microscopist.
|S No||Name of the post||No of Posts||Essential Qualification||Preferential Qualification|
|1||District PPM (Public Private mix) Coordinator||01||1. Post Graduate|
2. One Year experience of working in field of
Communication/ ACSM/Public-Private Partnership/Health Projects/Programs
3. Permanent Two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive Two wheeler.
|1. Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP.|
Diploma/Degree Masters holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy/Partnerships/related field
3. Basic knowledge of
|2||Senior TB Treatment|
|12||1. Bachelor ‘s Degree or|
Recognized sanitary inspector’s course.
2. Certificate course in computer operation
( Minimum 2 months)
3. Permanent Two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive Two wheeler.
|1. TB Health Visitors|
2. Govt. recognized Degree/Diploma in Social work or Medical Social work.
3. Successful completion of
the basic training course (Govt. recognized) for Multi-purpose health workers.
|3||Accountant (Full time)||01||1. Graduate in commerce|
2. Two years of experience in Maintenance of
accounts on double entry system in a recognized Society or Institution.
3. Experience in working
with Accounting software for at least 2 years
|1. Familiarity with audit in a recognized society or|
2. MBA/PGD in Financial Management
|4||TB Health Visitor (TBHV)||04||1. Graduate Or|
2. Intermediate (I 0+2) and experience of working as MPW/lHVIANM/Health worker/Certificate or higher course in Health Education/ Counseling.
Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s recognized
3. Certificate course in computer operations (Minimum Two months)
|Training course for MPW or recognized sanitary|
Technicians/ Sputum Microscopist
|03||Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.||One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smears Microscopy.|
Candidates with Higher
qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred.
Age: The candidate should be between 18- 65 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of category SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 5 years, Ex-Servicemen- 3 years and Disabled persons- 10 years.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 200/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The fee should be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn from any SBI branch payable at SBI, Budhawarapeta, Kurnool in favor of District T.B. Control Society, Kurnool.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by scrutiny of applications, and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The selected list of candidates will be called for the Interview.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The Interested candidates should download the application form from the website. The candidates should send the filled in application in a prescribed format along with the required set of documents by register post or in person to
|The Office of |
The District T.B Control Officer, Kurnool
The envelope should be super scribed by”Application for the Post of: ……………………………………………………….”.
The applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
The list of documents to be attached to be attached to the application:
- Crossed Demand Draft for 200/- drawn from any SBI branch payable at SBI, Budhawarapeta, Kumool in favor of District T.B. Control Society, Kurnool
- Filled-in application form
- Attested copy of marks memo of SSC & Intermediate ( I 0+2)/ Degree /PG-Degree
- Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in Case of SC I ST I BC)
- Two self addressed covers of Size 12 x 26 cm with Postal stamps worth of 35/-
- Self Addressed Indian Postal
|Last date for offline applications||02/12/2017|
|Date of scrutiny of applications||03/12/2017 to 07/12/2017|
|Date of Interview||10/12/2017 and 11/12/2017|
|For official notification Click here and application form More detais http://www.kurnool.ap.gov.in/login.apo#|