APSFL Recruitment 2017-Apply 10 Chief Financial Officer apsfl.in: Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL) invites application for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL) is a fully owned entity of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Corporation is responsible for undertaking the works of AP Fibergrid, its operations & maintenance and business activities duly partnering with various stakeholders. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply before 18/12/2017.
Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL):
Number of Vacancies: 5-10
Name of the Posts: Chief Financial Officer
|S No||Name of the Division||No of Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||5-10||1. CA/MBA (Finance) from a premier institute|
2. Graduation from a recognized university
|1. Minimum 15 years of experience|
2. Candidates having both Corporate and Government experience preferred
Place of Work: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Job Description: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is accountable for financial, planning and risk management operations of the company, development of financial and operational strategies and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally, review and approve key regulatory and government forms
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Negotiate with funding agencies and multilateral organizations
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the received applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. The interview will be conducted in Vijayawada.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates should apply through the website. The candidates have to fill in all the details as mentioned such as Name, Email, Mobile No, Qualification, Experience etc.
|Last date for online applications||18/12/2017|
|For official notification Click here|
AP State FiberNet Limited (APSFL) is incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 in the month of October, 2015. It is a fully owned entity of the Government of AP under the control of Energy, Infrastructure & Investment (E, I&I) Department. This Corporation is responsible for undertaking the works of the AP Fiber Grid, its operations and maintenance and business activities duly partnering with various stakeholders for the benefit of all. The services from AP Fiber Grid will be delivered to the end-users in partnership with the Multi System Operators (MSOs) and Local Cable Operators (LCOs) etc. by suitably partnering with them.
The state of Andhra Pradesh is on a path of sustained double-digit growth rate with the aim of achieving the high happiness index for the people of Andhra Pradesh. The development agenda of Andhra Pradesh is driven primarily by 7 Missions, 5 Grids, and 5 Campaigns. Fiber Grid is one of the 5 Grids identified by the Government to harness the power of information resource for making available qualitative and cost-effective IT, Communication (data, voice&video) related services to the citizens of A.P. A.P.Fiber Grid Phase-I envisages setting up a state-wide high speed Optical Fiber Network Infrastructure across the 13 Districts of the State leveraging the assets of the Electricity Department. A 24-Core ADSS Optical Fiber Cable shall be laid for a length of around 23000 km over the electrical poles with its back-end electronic systems being set up at the Points of Presence (PoPs) at 2449 identified sub-stations.