APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017-Apply Director Posts aptransco.gov.in: Transmission Corporation of A.P. Limited, Vijayawada invites applications for the posts of Director (Grid & Transmission Management). APTRANSCO was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act 1956 as wholly owned State Government Company. The Company is presently engaged in Transmission of Power and relate to Grid Operations, Transmission Management, Projects, Technical subjects etc. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the posts through offline. The candidates can apply before one month from the date of notification.
Vacancies in aptransco Vijayawada:
Name of the Post: Director (Grid & Transmission Management)
|S No||Name of the post||Age||Qualification||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Director (Grid & Transmission Management)|
|62 years of age as on the date of notification.||The person shall have minimum Bachelors/equivalent degree in the subject directly relevant to the position.||1) The person shall have at least 15 years of experience in the field relevant to the position.|
2) The person shall have at least 25 years of professional experience with any State / Central Government and/or Government undertaking. Such person shall also have completed three years of minimum combined service in the categories of Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineer together and retired as Chief Engineer or three years minimum experience in the categories of Chief General Manager/Executive Director or an equivalent rank in the State Government / Public Sector Undertakings etc.
3) The person shall have minimum Bachelors/equivalent Degree in the subject directly relevant to the position. (For. ex: a person who can be eligible for the position of Director, Finance shall have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or an equivalent subject. Qualified chartered accountants and company secretaries can also be considered as eligible persons.)
Job Description and responsibilities: As decided and entrusted by the Board and Chairman and Managing Director or APTRANSCO.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the process of scrutiny of applications. The further process of selection will be informed by the candidates. APTRANSCO under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. APTRANSCO reserves the right to modify/cancel the notification and/or recruitment process without assigning any reason.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application and send the filled in application along with the mentioned set of documents by post to
|Chairman and Managing Director, 4th Floor, |
The candidates should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse in case of application is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at later state. The applicant if in Govt. Service should forward the application through proper channel. The forwarding authorities should also certify that the entries in the application have been verified from the records and found correct and that no disciplinary or vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated against the Officer as well as no major r minor penalties imposed on the Officer during the last ten years.
The list of Documents to be attached:
- Attested copies in support of Age, Qualification, Nationality, Caste.
- Annual Reports for the last 5 years where the candidate worked.
- Evidence of work experience.
- The candidate has to submit willingness for the post of Director if selected.
- In service, applicants should submit the application through proper channel along with “No Objection Letter” from the Controlling Officer / Head of Department.
|Last date for offline application||One month from the date of notification|
|For official Notification and Application form Click here|