Visakhapatnam DHFWS Recruitment 2017: District Health & Family Welfare Society (RNTCP), Visakhapatnam invites applications for Senior TB Supervisor and TB Health Visitor. The notification is released with an Advertisement No. 85/SA/RNTCP/VSP/2017.Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed qualification and prescribed application form by Offline. Candidates can apply Offline before 24/07/2017.
District Health & Family Welfare Society (RNTCP) Vacancies:
Number of the posts: 06
Name of the Posts: Senior TB Supervisor and TB Health Visitor.
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Essential Qualification||Preferential Qualification|
|1||Senior TB Supervisor||03||1. Bachelor’s Degree|
2. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months)
3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
|1.Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course|
2.Govt. recognized degree/ diploma in Social work or Medical Social work
3.Successful completion of basic training course (Govt. recognized) for Multipurpose health workers-
|2||TB Health Visitor||03||1. Graduate OR|
2. Intermediate (10 + 2) and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/ Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counseling OR
3. Tuberculosis health visitor’s Recognized course
4. Certificate course in computer operations (minimum two months)
|1. Training course for MPW or|
Recognized sanitary inspector’s course
Selection Process: Selection process is done by the scrutiny of applications.
How to apply: Candidates has to fill in the application as mentioned in the advertisement along with mentioned certificates and send to
|The Member Secretary and District TB control officer, GHCCD Campus, |
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24/07/2017|
|For Official Notification Click here|