How To Download e Aadhaar Card by UID / Enrollment Number: AADHAR is the unique identifier given to the Indian citizens with 12- digit random number issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDIA). Any individual who is the resident of India can voluntarily enroll for AADHAR irrespective of their Age and Gender. The enrollment for this number is done by free of cost. E-Aadhar is the form of an electronic version of Aadhar card that can be downloaded by the Enrolment Number. (Download e Aadhaar Card) The downloaded form is as valid as an original card.
Now a day’s Aadhar linked up to all the Bank accounts, Ration card, Voter ID, everywhere a person does his/her transactions. The Aadhar card of a person consists of the Photo, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Number, Address printed by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Step 1: Download E-Aadhar Card procedure:
- Visit the official website UIDAI website.
- Go to home page and Click on “Download Aadhar”. (Download e Aadhaar Card)
- A page gets opened where the person has to enter the details of “Enrolment Id/ Aadhar card Number, Full name, Pin code, and Mobile number”.
- After entering the details the person will receive an Online Transaction Password (OTP) to their mobile.
- The OTP has to be entered in the space provided.
- Then the person will be able to take a print of the Aadhar card.
Step 2: Verify Aadhar Card Status Online:
- The person has to click enter the Aadhar website available here
- Then Click on “Verify Aadhar Number”.
- Then a new page gets opened where the person has to mention their “Aadhar Number and Enter Security code given”.
- Then click on “Verify”.
- Then a new page will be displayed “ Aadhaar verification completes”. This shows the Age band, Gender, State and Mobile Number.
Step 3 (A) : Updating Aadhar details (Online):
- The person has to click on enter the Aadhar website. available here
- Then Click on “Updating Aadhar details (Online)”. Available Here
- Then a page gets opened that provides the information who can use the portal, what information can be updated, Documents to be submitted along with update request etc.
- Then click on the “Click here “to submit the update details.
- Then the candidate is asked to proceed in stepwise as Login with Aadhar number, Data update request, Document upload and BPO service provider selection.
- Finally, the data of the person gets updated.
- A person can also check the status details updated through online on clicking on “Check status- updates done online.
Step 3 (B): Updating Aadhar details (Offline by Post):
- The person has to click on the link to enter the Aadhar website. available here
- Then Click on “Update request by post”. update request form
- Then a form gets downloaded for the person.
- The person has to fill it and send it along with the signature and supported documents through post to
Post Box No. 99,
Step 4: Check Aadhar Status Online:
- The person has to click on the link to enter the Aadhar website.
- Then Click on “Check Aadhar Status”.
- Then a new page gets opened with “Check if Aadhar is Generated”, where the person has to mention their “Enrolment ID and Date of Birth”.
- Then click on “Check Status”.
- Then a message gets displayed if Aadhar is generated or not.
In a similar way a person is provided with the other details Update at Enrolment center, Check status- Updation has done at Enrolment center/ECMP. People have an option of checking their Email and Mobile number through “Check Email/Mobile number”. A person can check the link with their bank account through the option “Check Aadhar & Bank account linking status”. Thus Aadhar is serving as the main proof of linking in all the aspects of our life. Today Aadhar has become the necessary and important part of our life.
Aadhaar Online Services Details:
a). Aadhaar Enrolment
- Enrolment & Update Centres in Banks & Post offices
- Locate Enrolment & Update Centres
- Check Aadhaar Status
- Download Aadhaar
- Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile
- Retrieve Lost UID/EID
B. Aadhaar Update
- Update Aadhaar Details (Online)
- Update Request by Post
- Update at Enrolment Center
- Check Status – Updation done at Enrolment Center/ECMP
- Check Status – Updation done Online
- Verify Aadhaar Number
- Verify Email/Mobile Number
- Lock/Unlock Biometrics
- Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status