HDFC Bank Education Loans: HDFC Bank was incorporated in 1994. It is no longer an Indian bank , Formally as Indian Bank Financial Services Company. It has head quarters located in Mumbai . It is the fifth largest bank in India as measured by assets. It is one of the largest Private sector banks in India as per Market capitalization report in 2014. The bank was promoted by Housing Development Finance Corporation. It offers various services such as NRI Banking, SME banking and Wholesale Banking.
The students can also get Education loans from the HDFC bank. It is useful t pursue their dream of Higher studies. Education loan is a financial assistance. HDFC bank provides education loans for the following studies such as Graduation, Post Graduation , Engineering, Medical , Vocational and MBA courses offered by the recognized institutes or universities in India. Friendly sales managers of the bank will guide the persons in every steps of getting the loan.
· Students loans will be given up to the amount of Rs 15 lakhs for Education purpose in India.
· Unsecured :ending of amount upto Rs 7.5 lakhs.
· No Third Party / Collateral Guarantee is required.
· They provide wider range of Collateral loans above Rs 7.5 Lakhs.
· Residential Property
· HDFC Fixed Deposit
· The loan will be available up to the tenure of Seven years including Moratorium period.
· The students can repay the amount after one year of Course completion or 6 months after obtaining the employment opportunity is given
· The Loans will be available for short duration for Job Oriented courses.
· The students can avail the tax rebate offered under section 80 E of the Income Tax Act 1961 .
· To receive the Interest certificate for FY 9-10 , the candidates can avail the email facility by firstname.lastname@example.org
· The loans will be available for other course expenses also.
· For loans between Rs 4 to 7.5 lakh amount requires third party guarantee.
The below special privileges will be provided to the candidates applying for Education Loan.
· Service at your doorstep – The service will be provided in easier manner
· Loan disbursed to the educational institutes as per Fee schedule directly.
· Insurance protection will be provided from HDFC ERGO
· It is a gateway to Other Banking Products and Services
· Savings Account from Bank
For More Information visit the bank Website: www.hdfcbank.com