HSSC Recruitment 2018–Apply 1646 Posts hssc.gov.in: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites applications for the posts of Fire Operator cum Driver. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. 2/2018. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online between 06/04/2018 and 06/05/2018. The last date for payment of fee is 08/05/2018. The process of selection will be done based on the written exam and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Vacancies in HSSC Recruitment:
Number of Vacancies: 1646
Name of the Posts: Fire Operator cum Driver
Notification No: 2/2018
|Name of the post||No of Posts||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Fire Operator cum Driver||1646||‘5200-20200+ 2400 GP||· 10+2;|
· Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License
· Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education;
· Should have minimum physical standard i.e. Height- 5′-7″, Weight 54 Kg. and Chest 32″(inches) unexpanded and 34″ (inches) expanded (without clothes), EyeSight 6/6 (without glasses) and 6/6 (with or without glasses after the age of 45 years).
· Should not be color blind.
· Shall have passed basic course in fire fighting from any institution recognized by Government or Government of India;
Age: The candidate’s age should be between 17-24 years.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The Female of Haryana resident only should pay an amount of Rs. 50/-. The SC/ BC/ EBPG Male candidates of Haryana State only should pay an amount of Rs. 25/-. The SC/ BC/ EBPG Female candidates of Haryana State only should pay an amount of Rs. 13/-. The fee should be paid through Net banking or e-Challan.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done based on the written exam and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The written examination will be cnductedeither on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT). The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds. The candidates shall be bound by all the instructions issued from time to time.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to apply through the Website www.hssc .gov.in. Candidates have to fill in all the necessary details and upload the mentioned documents to submit the application.
Documents to be uploaded with the application form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation/ Diploma/ Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/ BCB/SC/ EBPG/ ESM / DESM / DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/ credit certificate issued by Treasury/ e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the
- Scanned signatures of the
Documents to be brought at the time of scrutiny/selection:
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazette officer and pasted on the application form along with the date on
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
|Start date for online application||06/04/2018|
|Last date for online application||06/05/2018|
|Last date for payment of fee||08/05/2018|
|For official notification Click here|