Hyderabad GHMC Recruitment 2018-Apply 30 Posts nac.edu.in: National Academy of Construction invites applications for the posts of Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) for supervision and monitoring of all the parks in GHMC at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Projects, Hyderabad on outsourcing basis through M/s GSS InfoTech. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the posts by online. The candidates can apply before 23/01/2018.
Vacancies in National Academy of Construction: Hyderabad GHMC
Number of Vacancies: 30
Name of the Vacancies: Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)
|S No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age||Qualification|
|1||Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)|
|30||Above 21years; Maximum age: 45years||Minimum educational qualification: Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants Diploma from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks|
Salary: Rs.22, 500/-per for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Rs.17, 500/-per for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)
- Maintenance of lawns, landscaping, plants, orchards, and grafting, tracing, digging, pitting, sparing waters etc and monitoring of gardeners, workers allocated to him/her.
- Maintenance of flower beds, flower pots and beautifying the gardens and office compounds and corridors etc allocated to him/her.
- Implementation of all Horticulture development scheme in this area.
- Prepare the Horticulture development plans in this area.
- Stocking of plants material, horticulture inputs, pesticides and plant protection equipment etc in this area.
- Shall attend meetings as and when called by contracting officer.
- Any other duties assigned by the superior officer
Period of Employment: One year only.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be based on purely merit basis i.e % of marks scored in Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma). Rule of the reservation will be followed for selection of candidates. Selected candidates list and waitlisted candidates list will be announced on 25.01.2018 through NAC Website. Selected candidates verification of original certificates will be done on the firstname.lastname@example.org am to 5.00 pm. Verification of certificates of waitlisted candidates 30.01.2018 from 10.30 am up to5.00 pm. The issue of appointment orders by M/ GSS Infotech will be made on 30.01.2018. Reporting for training at NAC, Hyderabad has to be done on 01.02.2018.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to apply through NAC Website, www.nac.edu.in. The candidates have to fill in the application and have to send the online application along with all the necessary details for submitting the application.
|Last date for online application||23/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here|