Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018-Apply Advisor Posts iobnet.co.in: Indian Overseas Bank invites applications for the posts of Advisor (Risk) on the contract basis. Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having a geographical presence all over India and abroad. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. HRDD/ RECT/ / 2018. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online between 05/04/2018 and16/04/2018.
Vacancies in Indian Overseas Bank:
Number of posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Advisor (Risk) on the contract basis
Notification No: HRDD/ RECT/ / 2018
|Name of the post||No of posts||Remuneration|
|Advisor (Risk) on contract basis||01||Rs.50, 000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) per month subject to deduction of taxes.|
- Post graduate degree from any discipline.
Additional qualification: Preference will be given to the candidates having:
- Any specialized qualification in the fields of Risk Management like FRM etc.
- Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance like MBA (Finance) or PGDBF from reputed institutes or
- A professional degree like CA / ICFAI / CFA etc or
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office will be a prerequisite
- Candidate must have worked as General Manager or equivalent in any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than IOB) for at least two (02) years.
- Minimum five (05) years of work experience at Risk Management Department in Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Candidates should have work experience in various fields of Banking including that of Branches and Administrative offices.
- Exposure to analytics would be an added advantage
Place of Posting: The selected candidate has to work for minimum 15 days in the first month of appointment and subsequently minimum 06 days in a month at Bank’s Central Office, Chennai.
Contract: The term of office of the holder of the post shall be for 3 years, with annual review, extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The contract can be terminated at one months’ notice on either side or salary and allowances in lieu thereof.
Job Specific Skills:
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practices, regulatory and statutory requirements, financial markets, Basel III and products at a higher level and awareness of the country regulatory framework.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication Skills: Effectively interact with the Top Management at the bank and also with the RMCB, Board etc as appropriate.
- External Relationship Management: May have to represent Bank in front of Regulators, Legislators and any other Key constituents.
- The advisor shall be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the department/ CRO and the Top Management of the bank on the issues related to Risk Management in the bank.
- He / She shall be responsible for setting the vision and strategy for the enterprise risk function working in conjunction with all other senior leadership across the Bank. Ø He / She shall be responsible for framing Risk Appetite Framework for the Bank.
- He / She shall be responsible for building a robust risk management framework and architecture for the Bank, bringing together a number of teams (operational risk, credit administration, enterprise risk management, interest rate & market risk, stress testing, modeling and analytics) and managing enterprise-wide risk.
- He / She has to identify the gaps in the bank’s existing risk management practices compared with the industry best practices and suggest mitigation for the same to the Top Management.
- He/ She shall be the guiding force in finalizing the RFP, selection of the integrator for the various Risk assessment package and implementing processes and procedures for taking Bank towards Advanced approaches and also to ensure that the bank is fully prepared to deal with any potential threats.
- He/ She should work with the bank to assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of the bank.
- The Advisor should be highly analytical and a large part of his time will be focused on conducting detailed risk assessments. This process involves analyzing documents, statistics, reports and market trends. Advisor will also be required to assess the bank’s previous risk management policies and protocols and suggest improvements/ modifications in line with latest Risk Management practices.
- He/ She will have to understand the bank’s business objectives. He/ She need to gather information about the client’s outgoings, legal responsibilities, and environmental policies and then evaluate the effects of any proposed risks against these current processes. He/ She will have to Liaison with Business users to prepare Functional specifications.
- He/ She will be directly reporting to the Chief Risk Officer of the bank
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications. The candidates will be shortlisted base on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview. The short-listing and call for an interview will be done on the basis of the details provided by the candidates (regarding educational qualification and work experience) in the online application. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/documents or has suppressed any material facts.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to apply through website www.iob.in. The candidates have to fill in the application with the necessary details and the documents to be uploaded for submitting the application.
|Start date for online application||05/04/2018|
|Last date for online application||16/04/2018|
|For official Notification Click here|
Indian Overseas Bank IOB Recruitment 2018-Apply Faculty Posts iobnet.co.in: Indian Overseas Bank invites applications for the posts of Faculty on the contract basis. IOB is a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai. having a geographical presence all over India and abroad. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. HRDD/ RECT/ / 2017. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online before between 21/03/2018 and 31/03/2018.
Vacancies in Indian Overseas Bank IOB:
Number of Vacancies: Faculty on contract basis
Name of the Fellowships: 05
Notification No: HRDD/ RECT/ / 2017
|Name of the post||No of Posts||Age||Qualification||Experience|
|Faculty on contract basis|
|05||Not exceeding 65 years||Post Graduate with CAIIB||Candidates with Minimum 5 years of experience in specialization areas (as mentioned below) in banks|
- Experience as a faculty member would be treated as an added advantage.
- Should not have any major penalty proceedings during their tenure in the bank
Who can apply: Retired Bank Officers
Remuneration: Rs.40000/- per month (relevant TDS will be deducted)
Contract Period: The term of office of the holder of the post shall be for 3 years, subject to annual performance review. The contract can be terminated at 3 months’ notice on either side or salary and allowances in lieu thereof.
Working hours: The appointed candidate shall report at the bank/training college at the commencement of the working hours on all the working days. The working hours shall be the usual hours as applicable on all days except Sundays and holidays declared under N.I. Act.
Place of Posting: Staff College, Chennai.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and the Personal Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Bank reserves the right to shortlist a requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience, and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview or for any other process as decided by the Bank.
The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she are found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/documents or has suppressed any material facts.
The interview venue, time and date for Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the Interview call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. The call letter will be sent by email only. The details of shortlisted candidates for Interview or any other process will be hosted on our website or intimated by other means. Request for change of Centre will not be entertained. The decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to apply through the website www.iob.in. The candidate should enter all the details, upload the Photograph and Signature. Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and have to submit the details.
After successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgment with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future use. Candidates have to take a print out of the submitted application.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of Interview:
- Document evidencing date of birth such as Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate/SSC/HSC Certificate.
- Final Degree Certificate /Consolidated mark sheet in respect of passing graduation, post graduation degree, and Professional Course.
- Work Experience Certificates from their employers clearly stating the period and nature of Employment/ duties.
|Start date for online application||21/03/2018|
|Last date for online application||31/03/2018|
|For official notification Click here|