ITDC Recruitment 2017-Apply General Manager theashokgroup.com: India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd invites applications for the post of General Manager (IT). The notification is released with the Advertisement No. GM-IT/02/17. India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd is a miniratna PSU, is engaged in the task of helping the development of tourism infrastructure and promoting India as tourist destination Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the posts through offline. The candidates have to send the applications offline before 15/11/2017.
Vacancies in India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd: ITDC
Number of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: General Manager (IT)
|Postcode||Name of post||No of Posts||Maximum Age||Minimum Qualification||Minimum Required Experience(as on 30.09.2017)|
|GM-IT/02/17||General Manager (IT)|
|01||45yrs as on 30/09/2017||Full-time 1st class BE/B. Tech (Computer Science Engineering/IT)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University or ‘B’ level of DOEACC.||Minimum 15 years post qualification executive experience in the IT field. Executives presently working in Govt., PSU etc. should have experience of two years in one scale below i.e. 29100 – 54500/- (IDA) or Rs. 15600-39100 +7600 (GP) (CDA) (pre-revised) on regular basis. Executive presently working in Private Sector / Banking / Insurance / Financial Sector should be drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 11 Lacs per annum for last two years.|
Desirable: Experience in implementing Enterprise-wide IT projects and Knowledge in IT Security / Cyber Security / ISMS / ISO certificate
Fee: The application fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., payable at New Delhi and may be sent latest by 31.10.2017 in the Office of GM (HR), India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., SCOPE Complex, Core-8, 4th Floor, Room No. 407, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003. The candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be as per the Govt. directives.
Selection Process: The process of selection for the post will be done by the scrutiny of applications. Based on the sent applications the candidates will be shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will be further called for the Interview. ITDC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for the above post without assigning any reason. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / Interview.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The Interested candidates can apply by downloading the application from the official website. The candidate has to fill in the necessary details according to the post applied for and have to send the application along with the Demand Draft, necessary documents as mentioned and send by post to
|The Office of GM (HR), |
India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.,
SCOPE Complex, Core-8,
4th Floor, Room No. 407,
7 Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003.
List of documents to be attached:
- Certificate in proof of Date of Birth;
- Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from class 10th to the latest);
- Experience: –
- Experience Certificates (including Appointment & Relieving letters of all previous employers) with specific mention of joining and relieving dates.
- Proof of experience of two years in one scale below i.e. 29100 – 54500/- (IDA) or Rs. 15600-39100 +7600 (GP) (CDA) (pre-revised) on regular basis in case of applicants working in Govt/ PSU etc. OR
- Proof of minimum annual CTC of Rs. 11 Lacs per annum for last two years in case of applicants working in Private Sector / Banking / Insurance / Financial Sector. Note: In case of (b) or (c) above, where salary certificates are being produced as proof, the same should be duly certified/stamped by the employer.
- Caste/ Disability Certificate, if applicable, as per prescribed format of Govt. of India/ issued by Competent Authority;
|Last date for offline application||15/11/2017|
|For official Notification and application form Click here|