AP Land Records- Download AP Mee Bhoomi Land Records: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a public portal which can help the farmers / general public and revenue officials to check the land records very conveniently. The portal meebhoomi.ap.gov.in can be used to check adangal, 1B, FMB, village map for personal and official purposes. States across India have already commenced with the digitization of land records, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is nowhere behind. The state government has introduced an online program ‘Mee Bhoomi‘ for checking the land records quickly and easily. The computerized technique is really helpful for the residents, officials and also the farmers as they can effortlessly check the land records, village maps, land status and land details along with 1- B details, Adangal / Pahani details. AP Mee Bhoomi is available on http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in and for more convenience of the state citizens, the land records can be now checked through smartphones too by just downloading AP Mee bhumi/ AP Mee Bhoomi Android App. also e Aadhaar Card.
Details Required to check AP land records online:
mee bhoomi fmb . The user may require Survey number, Khatha number, Number on Aadhar card, Passbook holder’s name.
How to Download Mee Bhoomi Land Records:
- Visit the official website – meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Adangal>>Mee Adnagal in the menu bar comes like this then >>>>
- The homepage will appear where you can see the Adangal option, you can either select Your Adangal or Village Adangal (whatever is your choice)
- In case of Your Adangal, select one from the given options – Survey number / Aadhar
- Number / Account Number or Passbook holder’s name
- Now fill the mandatory fields – District name, zone name, village name, survey number and then enter the code given (similar to captcha)
- Then click on the submit button.
- mee bhoomi village map, mee intiki mee bhoomi application form pdf and ap land records with survey numbers details ..
To check the Mee Bhoomi status of Aadhaar seeding:
- Open the above-mentioned website through your browser.
- Select your District, Mandal and Village name. Like this screen appear then >>
- Open this link http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/selfseed.aspx
- Enter your account number and enter the image displayed on the page.
- Then click on “Click Cheyandi” button
Apart from this, another great feature is, you can check your land records through smartphone also by downloading an android app. The land records of all 13 districts, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur, and Chittoor are available on the website / mobile app. Here is the procedure to download an android app and check the land records on mobile/cell phone:
1) Type the URL meebhoomi.ap.gov.in (It is not meebhumi.ap.gov.in)
2) See the Android add-on homepage (Just scroll down a bit)
3) Click on the download android app.
4) Install the app and use it at your convenience.
- To Download Mee Bhoomi Land Records Click here