Ministry of Tourism Recruitment 2018-Apply Project Manager Posts: Ministry of Tourism invites application for the posts of Project Manager, and Assistant Project Manager. The notification is released with the Advertisement number 4(10)/11-DO. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply before 29/01/2018. The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and the Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted base on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
Vacancies in Ministry of Tourism:
Number of Vacancies: 02
Name of the Posts: Project Manager, and Assistant Project Manager
Notification No: 4(10)/11-DO
|S No||Name of the Post||No of|
|Age||Consolidated remuneration||Educational qualification||Experience|
|1||Project Manager||01||40 to 50 years||Rs. 50,000/- per month;||Graduate Preferable Post Graduate.||Minimum 10 years of experience in handling government projects relating to a social sector like health, education, tourism etc. Good administrative and communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office and ability to operate social media sites.|
|2||Assistant Project Manager||01||35 to 45 years||Rs. 40,000/- per month;||Graduate, Preferable Post Graduate.||Minimum 05 years experience of handling government projects relating to a social sector like health, education, tourism etc. Good communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office and ability to operate social media sites.|
Duties and functions of PMUSBM:
- To serve as the Secretariat for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan/Campaign Clean India;
- To update Swachh Bharat Abhiyan/CCI / Swachhta Samiksha / Swachhta Action plan (SAP) website;
- Assistance in formulation of strategies related to Swachh Bharat Mission/Campaign Clean India;
- Inspection of Projects being implemented;
- Monitoring of projects taken up in partnership with the MoT;
- Monitoring and implementation of Swachhta Action Plan (SAP) and Oversight Committee;
- Collection, compilation, analysis, and publication of statistical data specific to the Campaign in terms of an annual report and other reports that may be required or called for;
- Interaction with the other Ministries, States /UTs, and the stakeholders through appropriate means including meetings, conferences and workshops to take the initiative forward through State agencies; and
- Any other work, assigned by the Ministry of Tourism.
Period of Contract: Candidates selected will be engaged on contract basis till the end of 2018 -19 or for the period of the PMU-SBM, whichever happens, to be the shorter. The engagement can be terminated by the Ministry of Tourism at any time without any reason whatsoever. Continuance of a people engaged beyond the period of initial engagement will depend on the continuance of the PMU itself and on his / her satisfactory performance.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and the Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted base on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates attending the interview or for joining the assignment.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to download the filled in application and send the filled in application along with the list of mentioned documents by post/ e-mailed (scanned application) to
|Smt. Mini Prasannakumar,|
Director, Ministry of Tourism,
Room No. 22, C-1, Hutments,
Dara Shikoh Road,
The applications that are not submitted as per the prescribed format is liable to be rejected.
|Last date for offline applications||29/01/2018|
|For official notification and Application form Click here|