NABARD Grade A & B Phase 2 Mains Results 2017 at nabard.org: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) released results of the Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’ Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) officer’s examination at nabard.org. The selection process for the post is done through the preliminary test, Main examination, and Interview. The candidates who got qualified in the preliminary test and Main examination are only eligible for attending the Interview.
NABARD released the notification previously for the recruitment of 91 posts of Assistant Managers (Grade A) and 17 posts for Managers (Grade B). The process of applying for these posts got started in the month of June till the month of July. The main exam held consisted of the Objective type multiple choice questions and the descriptive type questions. The candidates who qualified with the mentioned cut off marks are now eligible for the process of Interview that will be conducted for total 40 marks.The candidates who get qualified are eligible for the post mentioned with applying rules of the organization.
Steps for checking NABARD Grade A & Grade B Phase 2 Mains Results:
Candidates who are eligible for the examination can download the Admit card as follows:
- First, visit the website http://www.nabard.org/
- Candidates have to click on “Career Notices”.
- Then a new page will be opened. It contains two pdf files named: “Recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade-A (RDBS)(General and Specialised disciplines) – Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview” and “Recruitment of Manager in Grade-B (RDBS)(General & Agriculture) – Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview”.
- The candidates can click on the file which they have applied for.
- Candidates can check their numbers whether they got selected or not.
- The candidate who qualified can take a printout of the pdf file for further use.
|Click here for checking NABARD Grade A & Grade B Phase 2 Mains Results|