NALCO Recruitment 2018-Apply Homeopathic Doctor nalcoindia.com: National Aluminium Company (NALCO) invites applications for the posts of Homeopathic Doctor for its Hospital at Damanjodi in the District of Koraput, Odisha on retainer ship basis for a period of two years, extendable by another one year to provide medical treatment to the Company’s employees and their dependent family members. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can attend for Interview. The candidates have to attend the Interview on 21/03/2018 at 10:00 Am.
Vacancies in National Aluminium Company (NALCO):
Number of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Posts: Homeopathic Doctor
|S No||Name of the posts||No of Posts||Age||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Homeopathic Doctor||01||The age of the candidate should not be more than 57 years as on date of interview.||Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council & having valid enrolment on the Central/State Register of Homeopathy.||Minimum 10 years experience in Govt. Hospitals/ Institutions/ Dispensaries/ PSUs/ Private Sector/ Charitable Hospitals/ Dispensaries/ Private Practice.|
The terms & conditions of retainer ship are mentioned as below:
- The retainer will attend the hospital during full OPD hours on all weekdays (Except Sundays and Holidays notified by NALCO, M&R Complex).
- The retainer would be under the administrative control of the head of the Medical Services Department, NALCO Hospital, Damanjodi and will abide by the general rules of the hospital as well as the company. The retainer would also assist him in scrutinizing claims of reimbursement of medical expenses relating to Homeopathic medicines and other jobs that may be assigned, apart from providing consultancy/treatment to the employees and their dependent family members.
- The retainer would be paid fees of Rs.26, 000/- (Rupees Twenty Six Thousand) only per month. In case of absence from attending the OPD without availing leave or beyond leave due, a consolidated fee will be reduced on pro-rata basis dividing the total retainer ship fee by 30. However, the retainer will be entitled to maximum 20 days leave per annum. No carry forward of leave will be allowed. For period less than the full year, proportionate leave will be allowed and the retainer can avail the leave from the leave already due only.
- The retainer may be considered for residential accommodation i.e. ‘A’ or ‘B’ type Quarters subject to availability & exigency of situation. An amount equal to 5% & 2.5% of the consolidated fees will be charged for ‘B’ & ‘A’ type quarters/single accommodation in transit house respectively. Water/Electricity charges would be recovered as per the rates applicable in case of Company employees.
- The retainer is not permitted to do any form of private consultation with employees or their dependent family members.
- The retainer will be entitled to get medical benefits in respect of self, spouse and dependent children in Company’s Hospital Only.
- The period of retainer ship will be initially for a period of 02 years which can be extended for another One (01) year at the discretion of the Management. The engagement is purely temporary in nature and may be terminated by either side during its course by a notice of one month. Further, the period of retainer ship will automatically stand terminated on the expiry of Two (02) years or Three (03) years in case of the extension given in writing.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and the Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application form. The eligible candidate has to attend for the Interview along with the filled in application form and the mentioned list of documents at the mentioned venue.
Venue of Interview:
|HRD Centre, |
|Date of Interview||21/03/2018|
|Time of Interview||10:00 Am|
|For official notification and Application form Click here|
NALCO Recruitment 2017-Laboratory Assistant 9 nalcoindia.com: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites application for the posts of Laboratory Assistant, Junior Accountant, Assistant, Pharmacist and Laboratory Technician. NALCO, a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of around Rs.8000 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India and across the globe. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply before 15/01/2018.
Vacancies in National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO):
Number of posts: 09
Name of the Posts: Laboratory Assistant, Junior Accountant, Assistant, Pharmacist and Laboratory Technician.
|S No||Name of the post||No of Posts||Upper age limit (in years) as on 31/12/2017||Pay Scale||Minimum requisite qualification and experience (training period shall not be considered as experience)|
|1||Laboratory Assistant||04||SC – 50|
ST – 50
OBC – 48
|Gr.III (T0 grade ) Rs 11700-3%-27500/-||Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with one year of relevant service experience in reputed Chemical/Metallurgical Industries|
|2||Junior Accountant||02||ST- 50|
UR – 45
|Gr.II (S-0 grade) Rs 14600-3%-36500/-||Candidates should be a Graduate with Intermediate ICWA/ICAI pass certificate having one-year relevant service experience. Candidates having adequate exposure to Computer will be preferred.|
|3||Assistant||01||45||Gr.III(M0 grade) Rs 11700-3%-27500/-||Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University of India. Should have one year of post qualification inline relevant experience. The job requires extensive use of computers. Candidates should have the typing speed of 30 W.P.M. & adequate knowledge of Computer applications, including the use of Microsoft Office.|
|4||Pharmacist||01||45||Gr.III (P0 grade) Rs 11700-3%-27500/||Matric/Higher Secondary/10+2 in science with the recognized diploma in Pharmacist must be registered under Pharmacy Council Act and should have 02 years post qualification experience.|
|5||Laboratory Technician||01||50||GrIII (Pathology) (P0 grade) Rs 11700-3%-27500/||Matric/ Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum two years duration in Laboratory Technician from a Govt. College/ recognized Institution with one year of relevant post qualification service experience in a Govt. Hospital, PSU or a reputed Private Hospital. He/ She is required to perform all routine works in the clinical laboratory such as Haematology, Clinical Pathology, Histopathology, Cytology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Blood Bank works, draw blood for investigations etc, prepare necessary slides and should have proper knowledge for storage of the specimens and tissues.|
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and written test/Trade test. The applications of the candidates will be scrutinized and shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/Trade test. Based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected. The written test consists of objective type questions in the multiple choice pattern. It contains two sections – Domain related and General Awareness for a total duration of Two hours. The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates if so required. The selected candidates have to undergo medical fitness as per Nalco Medical Examination Rules 2006 and other joining formalities.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application from the website. The filled in application is to be sent along with 03 sets of passport sized photographs and self-attested copies of the following certificates by post to
|Jr. Manager (HRD), |
National Aluminium Company Limited,
The list of documents to be attached to the application:
(i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate issued by statutory authorities or Class X pass/marks certificate).
(ii) (a) Latest Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India. (b) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates).
(iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
(iv) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. Only following types of documentary proofs towards experience will be considered:
- For Past Employment:
- Experience letter issued by competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and date of joining as well as date of relieving the organization by the employee concerned OR
- Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and also acceptance of resignation letter/ relieving order.
- For Current Employment:
- Experience letter issued by the Competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and date of joining the organization by the employee concerned along with latest pay slip OR b. Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization& latest Pay Slips(At least one payslip per annum)along with any of the following optional documents:
- Identity card issued by current employer
- Annual increment letter.
- Promotion order/ Transfer order etc. In the event of the absence of appointment letter and latest pay slip, the candidature of such candidate shall be rejected.
(v) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
(vi) Associate membership certificate of ICAI/ICWAI
(vii) Valid employment exchange certificate.
|Last date for offline applications||15/01/2018|
|For official notification and Application form Click here|