NFC Recruitment 2018-Apply 04 Scientific Officer nfc.gov.in: Nuclear Fuel Complex invites applications for the posts of Scientific Officer/C (Medical-General Duty) in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad and Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu, Industrial Establishments under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The selected candidates, on the appointment, are liable to serve in any of the above units and any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy located in different parts of the country. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. NFC/01/2017. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply before 12/01/2018.
Vacancies in Nuclear Fuel Complex: NFC
Number of Vacancies: 04
Name of the Posts: Scientific Officer/C (Medical-General Duty)
Notification No: NFC/01/2017
|S No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification &|
|1.||Scientific Officer /C (Medical-General Duty)|
|04||Rs. 56,100/- (Cell No. 1 in Level 10 of Pay Matrix) Plus NPA (20% of|
Basic Pay) Plus usual Allowances as admissible to Central Government
|M.B.B.S- 1-year experience.|
* Candidates with one year experience will be considered for an additional increment at the time of recruitment subject to the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
* Preference will be given to the candidates having institutional
|Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years as on the last date of receipt of|
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, women candidates and PWD are exempted from payment of the fee. The fee should be paid as Demand Draft that is to be drawn in favor of “PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICER, NFC” payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the screening test and the Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted base on the screening test. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. In case of huge response to this advertisement, the screening will be restricted to those with a higher percentage of marks and more experience or a screening test for the eligible candidates will be conducted at Hyderabad and Tuticorin in order to shortlist the candidates. The venue of the shortlisted candidates for an interview would be informed later. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in Interview alone.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the Application form from the website www.nfc.gov.in and send the filled in application along with the list of enclosures as mentioned below by post to
|The Administrative Officer, Recruitment – I,|
Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
The application containing the envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘C’ (MEDICAL – GENERAL DUTY)”, POST CODE: 11701
against Advertisement No. NFC/01/2017”.
List of documents to be attached to the application:
- Copies of certificates pertaining to educational qualification supported by appropriate marks sheets starting from X standard.
- Copies of experience certificates clearly indicating the field of experience.
- Copy of certificate in support of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Secondary School Certificate).
- Copy of caste certificate issued by the Competent Authorities in the latest formats prescribed by the Government regarding their claim that they belong to SC/ST.
- Copy of Disability certificate in the prescribed format from the appropriate authority clearly indicating the type and percentage of physical disability.
- Copy of Discharge certificate in support of Ex-servicemen.
- Persons working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies should submit a declaration of informing their office. However, such candidates are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the Time of appearing for an interview, otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for an interview.
- Proof to the effect that the candidate has been affected by 1984 riots (if claiming age relaxation).
- Certificate regarding domicile in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division)
|Last date for offline applications||12/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here|