North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018-Apply 18 Overman Posts neccoal.co.in: North Eastern Coalfields invites applications for the posts of over man and Dy. Surveyor (Mines). North Eastern Coalfields, a unit of Coal India Limited, Kolkata, a Maharatna Company, Government of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. VAC: 121/PIR/3477. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the posts through offline. The candidates can apply offline between 01/04/2018 and 15/05/2018. (North Eastern Coalfields Recruitment career)
Vacancies in North Eastern Coalfields:
Number of Posts: 18
Name of the Posts: Overman, and Dy. Surveyor (Mines).
Notification No: VAC:121/PIR/3477
|S No||Name of the post||No of posts||Minimum Qualification|
|2||Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||01|
Basic pay as per NCWAX: 36632.35
Age: The candidate must have completed 18 years of age and also should not be more than 35 years of age as on 01.06.2017
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 200/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the fee. The bank charges, if any in addition to the above application fee shall be borne by the candidates. The fee should be paid through SBI Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards.
Remuneration And Other Benefits: The above posts carry annual increments @3% of Basic pay along with other allowances and benefits such as SDA, VDA, Earned leave, Sick leave, Casual Leave etc. as per provisions of National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA), Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund and Pension under CMPS 1998, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company’s Rules.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the written test and Personal Interview. The written test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions containing Two Section, Part A-General Awareness Test (25 Marks), Part B – Professional Test (75 Marks). The test will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. The test will be conducted by using OMR sheets/ Normal Sheets. Candidates who get qualified in the written test exam will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview.
Shortlisted candidates who qualify in the written test and Personal Interview shall be called for verification of original documents as per the availability of vacancies. The selected candidates will have to undergo the medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Medical Board and the final appointment/joining will be subject to declaration of Medial Fit by the Company’s Medical Board only. The final selection of candidates shall be on the basis of Merit, i.e. marks obtained in the written test and Personal Interview. The shortlisted candidate for Personal Interview and Final selected candidate for the post will be published on the Company website
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application form the website www.neccoal.co.in. The candidates have to send the filled in application along with the mentioned list of documents by post to
|Area Manager(Personnel) |
North Eastern Coalfields Margherita, Tinsukia District.
List of documents to be attached to the application:
- Self-attested Copy of Registered Application Form downloaded from the website.
- Self-attested Photocopy of Matriculation Certificate (In support of the date of birth)
- Self-attested Photocopies of mark sheet and certificate pertaining to Educational Qualification (Matriculation and onwards)
- Self-attested Photocopies of the final mark sheet and certificates pertaining to Technical Qualification
- Self-attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate etc, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/ OBC (NCL) in prescribed Performa issued by the Government of India.
- Self-attested Photocopy of certificates in case of Ex-Serviceman issued by Competent Authority.
- Self-attested Photocopy of a certificate issued by Competent Authority in case of J&K domicile during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Self-attested Photocopy of Application Fee Receipt, if applicable. x. Self-attested copy of any other documents as required. xi. Applications without signature will be considered as ‘Incomplete’ and will be rejected.
Examination Centres: The written Examination will be conducted at the following centers:
- Margherita, Tinsukia District, Assam
- Baragolai, Tinsukia District, Assam
The candidates have to opt for the centers while filling the application.
|Start date for offline application||01/04/2018|
|Last date for offline application||15/05/2018|
|For official Notification Click here|