Oil India Recruitment 2018-Apply 09 Posts oil-india.com: Oil India Limited invites applications for the posts of GM-Security, Sr. Security Officer, Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology), Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology), Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon), and Superintending Medical Officer. Oil India Limited is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. EX RECT/2018-01. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online between 08/03/2018 and 06/04/2018.
Vacancies in Oil India Recruitment :
No of Posts: 09
Name of the Posts: GM-Security, Sr. Security Officer, Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology), Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology), Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon), and Superintending Medical Officer
Notification No: EX RECT/2018-01
|S No||Name of the Post and postcode||No of posts||Grade & Scale of Pay (Rs)||Age limit (in years) as on 06.04.2018||Educational Qualification|
UR: 50 OBC-NCL: 53
|Graduate in any discipline with experience in defense/paramilitary / allied services in a rank of full Colonel / Group Captain/ DIG, Addl Commissioner of Police or equivalent|
|2||Sr. Security Officer|
|Graduate in any discipline with experience in defense/paramilitary / allied services in rank|
of Captain/ Asst. Commandant/ DSP or equivalent
|3||Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology) PERS:01:2018:MED:01||05||C 80000-220000|| |
|MD (Radio Diagnosis) from a reputed medical college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India.|
|4||Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology) PERS:01:2018:MED:02||DM (Nephrology)/ DNB (Nephrology)|
|5||Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon)|
MS (Orthopaedics) / DNB (Orthopaedics)
|6||Superintending Medical Officer PERS:01:2018:MED:04|| |
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the Interview only for the post of Senior Security Officer and GM (Security). For the post of Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon)/ Superintending Medical Officer, the process of selection will be done by Written Test, Group Discussion, and Viva Voce. The screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates.
The selected candidate will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60000–180000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 60000), Rs. 80000- 220000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs 80000) and Rs. 120000–280000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs 120000) for Grades’ ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘G’ respectively. The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidates being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the respective posts by the OIL Medical Board. The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and will be finally selected to join OIL only after he/she is declared medically fit by OIL Medical Board. The decision of the OIL Medical Board will be final and binding. The selected candidates can be posted in any of the operational areas/offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to apply through the website g http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings.
Candidates have to fill in all the necessary details to submit the application.
List of documents to be uploaded for filling the application:
- Proof of age
- Experience certificates
- Proof of qualifying degree (Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Graduation/ Post Graduation as applicable)
- Caste certificate/ Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of No Objection Certificate/permission for applying for the same from the current employer
- Candidates applying for the post of GM (Security)/ Senior Security Officer working in PSUs must provide proof of at least one year working experience in the next lower grade.
|Start date for online application||08/03/2018|
|Last date for online application||06/04/2018|
|For official notification Click here||To apply online Click here|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018-Apply Fire Service Officer oil-india.com: Oil India Limited invites application for the posts of Fire Service Officer on Contract. Oil India Limited is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, are the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can attend for Interview. The candidates can attend the Interview on 19/02/2018. The candidates have to attend the Interview from 8.30 am to 9.30 am. (Oil India Recruitment).
Vacancies in Oil India Limited:
Name of the Posts: Fire Service Officer on Contract
Number of Posts: 01
|S No.||Name of Post||No of Posts||Educational Qualification||Post Qualification Experience as on 19.02.2018|
|1||Fire Service Officer on Contract||01|
|BE (Fire Engineering) or B. Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering)||Minimum one-year experience|
Consolidated Contract Honorarium: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Should have practical knowledge of pro-active systems & procedure for preventing the fire incidents & mitigating the effect of fire incidents.
- Should have sound knowledge of Mines Act, 1952, Factories Act 1948 and various OISD and other statutory guidelines applicable to Fire Service.
- Should be aware of latest developments in improving Fire Safety standards in an E&P Company and LPG Installations.
- Should have basic knowledge of computer like MS-Office, Email, etc.
- Should have good communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Should be able to work in shifts.
- Should be able to draft letters to External/Internal Authorities/Agencies, to arrange meetings and record Minutes of meeting, interact & correspond in English with External & Internal authorities verbally and in writing.
Job Profile & Responsibilities: ((Oil India Recruitment))
- Observance of provisions of the Act, Regulations, and Orders concerned with all firefighting measures. Ensure safe and effective operation of all the firefighting equipment, systems, and their testing.
- Ensure preparation and updating of Fire Contingency Plans for all types of emergency situation. Exercise a general supervision and coordination during control and extinguishment of any fire and its effective tackling.
- Check promptness of response during Mock drills, its deficiencies, and effective tactics.
- Ensure timely attendance of fire calls by fire crew for minimizing loss of property and life.
- Ensure smooth running of all activities in shifts.
- Ensure fire-fighting training as per statutory requirement. Ensure reporting/information on fire incidents/emergencies to management and its investigations.
- Ensure fire safety audits time to time and its review.
Age: The candidates should have Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years for General category candidates.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 150/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The fee should be paid through online mode only.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the Interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
How to apply: ((Oil India Recruitment) The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to attend for the Interview along with the mentioned set of documents at the below-mentioned venue.
Venue of Interview:
|Training & Placement Office, |
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK),
Kakinada- 533003 Andhra Pradesh
List of documents to be carried for Interview:
(a) Original mark-sheets pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
(b) A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
(c) 2 passport size recent photographs.
(d) Filled-in Bio-Data form
|Date of Interview||19/02/2018|
|Time of Interview||8.30 am to 9.30 am|
|For official notification and Bio-Data form Click here|