Patna District Court Recruitment 2016: District & Session Judge, Patna has recently published the employment notification for the recruitment of 84 class IV posts. Where these vacancies are present in various locations in the judicial province of Patna. To fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates District & Session Judge, Patna is welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates. Therefore, applicants those who are interested in working for these posts must be literate and must have a working knowledge of Hindi & English can apply through offline mode. Thus, applicants have to download the application form in a prescribed format, then fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address before 10th May 2016. After applicants process candidates would be shortlisted for personal interview. Selected candidates would be given remuneration as per the rules and regulation of the government. Other necessary details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Patna District Court Recruitment details:
Total number of available posts: 84 posts
Name of the post: class IV
Job location: Patna Bihar
Age limit: Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 37 years as on the last date of 1st January 2016. Age relaxation 3 years would be applicable for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational qualification: applicants must be literate and applicants must have a working knowledge of Hindi and English.
Selection process: after applicants would be shortlisted for personal interview. Applicants would be selected based on the performance in the personal interview.
Pay scale: selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of 1800/- per month.
How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates are suggested to download the application form in a prescribed format, then fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below given address.
- Postal address:To The Office of the District & Session Court, Patna.
Important dates for Patna District Court Recruitment:
- Last date for the submission of application form: 10th May 2016.
- Official notification available here
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 for 936 posts: Convener, Coordination Committee, District & Sessions Judge, Patna has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 936 posts. Where these vacancies are present in deposition writer cum-typist-cum clerk designation. So in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates Patna District Court is welcoming applications form. So aspirants those who are willing to apply for these vacancies and those who have enough educational qualification can apply through online. Therefore aspirants B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. or its equivalent degree from any recognized University can register the application form at official page. Where online application process is going to start from 9th February 2016 to 1st March 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application for further usage. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee and important dates are given below.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016-details:
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 37 years for UR (male) candidates, 18 years to 40 years for UR, EBC (female), BC & EBC (male) candidates, 18 years to 42 years for SC & ST (male & female) candidates as on the final date of 01-01-2016. Age relaxations would be applicable up to 10 years for PH candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess graduation degree i.e. (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) or its equivalent degree from recognized University. Applicants must have knowledge of stenography in English/ Hindi.
- Selection Process: Convener Coordination Committee Patna will employ the candidates based on the performance in the online test and personal interview.
- Application Fee: all general candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC, ST category as well as physically disabled candidates. Application fee should be paid through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
- How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates can apply through online, where the application forms are available at official website. Therefore aspirants are suggested to read the notification completely and submit the application from 09/02/2016 to 01/03/2016 till 23:59 hrs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 09/02/2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 01/03/2016 till 23:59 hrs.
- Official Notification available here
Judges Court Road, Civil Courts,
- Dist.- Patna (800004)
- Website:- ecourts.gov.in/patna