Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018-Apply 195 Posts rcf.indianrailways.gov.in: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala invites application for the posts of Apprentices in the trades of Fitter, Welder (G&E), Machinist, Painter (G), Carpenter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and AC& Ref. Mechanic under the Apprenticeship Act, l961. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online before 19/03/2018.
Vacancies in Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala:
Name of the Posts: Apprentices in the trades of Fitter, Welder (G&E), Machinist, Painter (G), Carpenter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and AC& Ref. Mechanic.
Number of Posts: 195
|S No||Name of the Trade||No. of|
|6||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|9||AC& Ref. Mechanic||10|
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The Candidates must have passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
- Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First, he will multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5).
- Then in Column Maximum marks in Xth Class, He/She should fill 1000 marks.
- Similarly, in Column Marks obtained in Xth Class, He/She will put 700 marks.
- When marks obtained by the candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the % age of both the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17.02.2018.
- Upper age limit of the candidate is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years, provided they have put in minimum of 06 months services at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex-servicemen belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Similarly the candidate who wants to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid by the general candidates. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD and women candidates are exempted from payment of the fee. The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order. The Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order should be drawn in favor of PFNRCF/Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala -144602 on or before 19.0.2018 (17.00 hours). Non-refundable fee i.e. DD/JPO can also be dropped in the box kept in the office of General Manager (P)/RCF/KXH on or before 19.03.2018 (17.00 hours). The Application No. and date must be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
Training Period & Stipend :
- As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to ti
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act. 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the merit list. The merit list will be prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of the simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above. The finally selected candidates would be subject to verification of original testimonials and be being found fit in appropriate medical examination by RCF Hospital Authorities.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to apply through the website www.rcf.indian railways. gov.in. The candidates have to fill in all the necessary details and upload the mentioned documents to submit the application.
For any problem in the Online submission and printing of Application, call on
01822- 227734, 227735 then dial extension no. 92704 to get the direct connective with concerned Officer & Staff from 10:00 a.m. to J 7.00 pm (except Sundays and Holidays)
|Last date for online application||19/03/2018|
|For official notification||To apply online|