Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018-Apply Advisor syndicatebank.in: Syndicate Bank invites applications for the posts of Advisor (for Vigilance & Fraud Investigation Cell) on the contract basis. The notification Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification is released with the Advertisement No. HRD.HRMD.0088.ADV.72. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply online to the mentioned E-Mail. The candidates have to apply online between 18/04/2018 and 30/04/2018. The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications based on the eligibility and relevant experience in the specified area.
Vacancies in Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
|Syndicate Bank Notification Highlights|
Online Start date: 18/04/2018
Online End date: 30/04/2018
|Application Fee: Nil|
|Maximum Age Limit: 62 years||Qualification: Minimum 05 years experience in vigilance or fraud|
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Advisor (for Vigilance & Fraud Investigation Cell)||01|
Notification No: HRD.HRMD.0088.ADV.72
|Name of the post||No of Posts||Age|
|Advisor (for Vigilance & Fraud Investigation Cell)||01||62 years as on 01.04.2018|
Grade/Scale: Retired Asst. General Manager
Period of Contract: The period of contract will be for 1 year and is to be reviewed after 6 months.
Location: Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Bangalore.
- The Executive in the rank of SMGS-V who retired (including VRS) from a Public Sector Bank.
- He/she should have worked for a minimum period of 05 years in vigilance or fraud monitoring or inspection as an executive.
- He/she should have a good track record (shall not be facing any criminal charges/investigation) and not have been punished under major penalty proceedings in his/her entire service in the Bank.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Updating of vigilance manual
- Studying fraud cases and fraud data analysis
- Assisting vigilance and Fraud Investigation Cell for implementing various policies.
- Any other work assigned from time to time
- The Advisor shall not have any financial, administrative or disciplinary powers.
- The Lumpsum /compensation would be Rs. 60000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand only) per month on the consolidated basis (all inclusive).
- Any liability on account of Income Tax, Professional Tax etc. shall be borne by the concerned Advisor.
- Besides the above, the Advisor will not be entitled to any pecuniary benefits like HRA, quarters, TA/HA, telephone expenses, etc
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications based on the eligibility and relevant experience in the specified area. The candidates will be shortlisted base on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interaction/interview. The shortlisted candidates there will be informed through their email ID. The final selection will be done on the basis of eligibility, qualification, experience, and performance of candidates in interaction/interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suitable to the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application form from the website Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in. The candidate has to fill the application and scan the application along with a copy of Birth certificate/Matriculation certificate, a copy of Graduation certificate/Post Graduation certificate, experience certificate, ID and address proof, NOC, etc. and should be mailed to E-mail ID: email@example.com.
The bank will send a confirmation mail to the candidate after receiving the application. If the candidate doesn’t receive the confirmation within two working days from the date of sending application, the candidates have to consider that their application didn’t receive the mentioned address. Then the candidate should resend their application.
The candidates can check the status of their application by contacting
HO: HRMD on 0820-2570387
|The start date for online application||18/04/2018|
|Last date for online application||30/04/2018|
|For official Notification Click here|
Syndicate Bank Notification 2018-Apply Company Secretary syndicatebank.in: Syndicate Bank invites application for the posts of Company Secretary and Asst. General Manager (Risk Management). Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline and send a scanned copy to the mentioned e-mail. The candidates can apply offline before 28/02/2018. The last date for sending e-mail is 21/03/2018. The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and Interview. (Syndicate Bank Recruitment Career).
Vacancies in Syndicate Bank Recruitment :
Name of the Posts: Company Secretary and Asst. General Manager (Risk Management)
Number of Posts: 02
|S No||Name of the post||No of posts||Scale||Age Limit as on 1.01.2018||Educational qualification as on 01.01.2018|
|1||Company Secretary||01||SMGS-IV or V|
(Bank reserves the right to select the candidate either in Scale – IV or V depending on his/her experience and expertise in the field )
|Min. 35 years and Maximum 45 years||Qualified Company Secretary (ACS); Law degree is desirable. Must be a member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should have acquired/passed Certified Banking Compliance Professional course conducted by llBF|
|2||Asst. General Manager (Risk Management)||01||SMGS-V||Min. 35 years and Maximum 50 years||Masters Degree in any discipline with preference to Mathematics & Statistics/CA /CFA (USA)/ICWA/ MBA (Finance) from a reputed institution. Candidate who has completed Financial Risk Manager (FRM) from Global Association of Risk Professionals or PRM from Professional Risk Managers International Association or 2 years PG in Risk Management I Financial Engineering will be given preference|
Job role and responsibilities:
For Company Secretary: (Syndicate Bank Notification):
The major responsibility areas of the Company Secretary in the Bank include acting as : –
- Compliance Officer as per the Listing Regulations.
- Secretary to the Audit Committee of the Board as per the Listing Regulations and ensuring the compliance of the stipulations by RBI in respect of the requirement of the coverage of the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Complying with various clauses of the Listing Regulations which inter alia, includes the following:
- Reporting of Price Sensitive Information to the Stock Exchanges on an ongoing
- Intimating the Stock Exchanges of the Board meetings for considering the financial results, declaration of dividends, etc
- Informing within 30 minutes (or as stipulated by SEBI) of the closure of the Board meetings the financial
- Filing of shareholding pattern and distribution schedule within the stipulated
- Giving Notice for the Book Closures/Record
- Promptly notifying the changes in the Bank’s
- Publication of financial
- Reporting on Corporate Governance in accordance with Listing Regulations including the certification by the Central Statutory
- Ensuring the process of Share Transfers and disposal of investors references as a convener of Share Transfer/ Shareholder Grievance Committees and placing the Minutes of the meetings to the Board of Directors of the Bank.
For Asst. General Manager (Risk Management): The Assistant General Manager has the primary responsibility in the development and implementation of Bank’s risk management functions. This includes enhancement to existing risk management systems, policies, processes, quantitative models and reports as necessary to ensure that Bank’s risk management capabilities are robust and effective to fully support its strategic objectives/risk appetite. The job profile will include the following:
- Formulating, designing and implementing an overall risk management process in the organization particularly as per RBI /Basel guidelines, including policy formulation.
- Risk assessment which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying and estimating the risks affecting the business including the Risk Profile of the bank, the assessing the risk level and the direction for each underlying
- Reviewing of the risk appetite framework (i.e. the level of risk the organization is prepared to accept) and the risk appetite
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for information management g. the Board of Directors, the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure that they are aware of risks relevant to their business.
Selection Process: (Syndicate Bank Recruitment): The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi.
How to apply: (Syndicate Bank Career): The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to download the application form from the Bank’s website (https://www.syndicatebank.in/career). The candidates have to send the filled in application along with relevant copies of documents (i.e. ID proof, proof of date of birth, educational and professional qualification certificates, experience certificates & NOC) by post to
|Dy. General Manager (HR), SyndicateBank, HRD: HRMD, |
Karnataka, Pin – 576 104
The candidates should send scanned copy of application duly filled & signed along with a resume to e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last date for offline application||28/02/2018|
|Last date for sending soft copy||21/02/2018|
|For official notification and Application form Click here|