TNMRB Recruitment 2018-Apply 25 Radiotherapy Technician mrb.tn.gov.in: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) invites applications for the posts of Radiotherapy Technician. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. 05/MRB/2018. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online before 26/03/2018. The process of selection will be done based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification of the candidate. (TNMRB Recruitment)
Vacancies in TNMRB Recruitment:
Number of Vacancies: 25
Name of the Posts: Radiotherapy Technician
Notification No: 05/MRB/2018
|Name of the post||No of Posts||Scale of Pay (Rs.)||Qualification|
|Radiotherapy Technician||25||35400 – 112400 (Level 11)||Must have passed two years Diploma course in Radiotherapy Technology conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu at Government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose. ( As per G.O.(Ms).No.263, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department Dated: 15.11.2016 )|
Age (as on 01.07.2018): The age of the candidate should be as shown below
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum Age (should have completed)(in years)||Maximum Age (in years)|
|For all categories|| |
|b.||Differently Abled Person||18||57||40|
Fee: The candidates applying for the posts should pay the fee as shown below
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH)||Rs. 250/-||Others||Rs. 500/-|
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification of the candidate.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|Diploma course in Radiotherapy Technology||HSC / P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|Diploma course in Radiotherapy technology|| |
The selection will be made by the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness including Vision Certificate in the prescribed form. The candidates who are called for certificate verification shall also submit the following undertaking and declaration.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to apply through website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The candidates have to first register themselves and have to fill in or upload the necessary details to submit the application.
List of Documents to be Produced at the time of certificate verification
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- Evidence and Mark sheet of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology from Government approved Institution)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the issue of the current notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he/she last studied.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
- An undertaking and Declaration to be submitted
- Two passport size color photograph (that was used to scan and uploaded in the online application) (with name and application number on the reverse).
- Anyone of the photo ID card issued by a Government Authority (other than PAN card), depicting the Address for communication or permanent address furnished in the online application.
- Challan copy (or) proof of payment of Exam fee already paid (either through online or off-line – Indian Bank Branch).
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No., in case if he is already discharged. If the candidate is serving personnel to be discharged within one year from the last date of receipt of the application of this notification, he has to produce An undertaking given by the candidate and Form of Certificate for serving personnel of the notification (if applicable).
- The candidate will also be asked to sign the printed copy of the online application (a printed copy will be provided to the candidate at the time of certificate verification)
|Last date for online application||26/03/2018|
|For official notification Click here|