TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017 Download tspsc.gov.in: TSPSC Forest Beat Officer released the access for the download of Admit cards for the written examination. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. 48/2017. The notification is released with 1857 posts for Forest Beat Officer. The selection process for the examination will be conducted in three phases as Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based, Walking Test and Medical Test. The candidates who will get qualified in the written test will only be eligible for the Walking Test and Medical Test. The written examination consists of the topics with General Knowledge and General Mathematics with an objective type test. The test will be conducted for two hours for a total of 200 marks. The pattern of the test is as given below.
|S. No.||Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration ( Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1||Paper. I. General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|2||Paper. II. General Mathematics||100||90||100|
The written examination will be conducted on 29/10/2017 F.N & A.N. The candidates should attain the following Physical requirements and Walking test.
No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- In case of women candidates, they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of the sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate should possess normal Eyesight apart from the Physical requirements.
Walking Test: The candidates selected in the First Step i.e, Written Examination shall be subjected to the test of walking. In case of male candidates, a distance of 25 KM walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration. In case of woman candidates, a distance of 16 KM is to be completed in 4 hours duration. The walking test is only a physical endurance test and shall not carry any marks. It is treated as a qualifying test.
The candidates must obtain
(a) physical requirements and
(b) A normal eyesight certificate issued by the medical officer, not below the rank of civil assistant surgeon, which is required to be furnished to the commission at the appropriate time. Candidates must undergo the medical examination to be conducted by the medical board as per rules.
Steps for Downloading TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card:
The candidate has to download the Admit card in the following stepwise manner.
- The candidate should click on the Link
- A page gets opened. The candidate has to click on “Hall Ticket Download for the Notification No. 48/2017”.
- A new page gets opened where the candidate should enter the details of TSPSC ID and Date of Birth”.
- Then Click on “Go”.
- The Admit card will be displayed and can be downloaded for the further use.
- The candidate should carry the Admit card along with them to the examination and have to save a copy of it for the next process of the recruitment.
|Date of written Examination||29/10/2017|
|For official website Click here|